DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
The role of Digital Account Manager is a full-time position working with our Senior Digital Account Management team, addressing any digital marketing based needs they might have, consulting with them on digital marketing strategies and ultimately executing campaigns with their end goals in mind. The right person for this position will have at least one year of experience managing digital accounts that include digital marketing and web development. The Digital Account Manager role is a hands-on position that may include tasks such as digital proposals/recommendations, strategy direction and more. The Digital Account Manager will play a key role in facilitating clear communications, ensuring smooth and efficient work flows and ultimately maintaining positive, profitable relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Senior Digital Account Management team in management of client relationships for all digital marketing channels including web development, SEO, SEM, SMM, display, mobile, email and reputation management.
- Work with the Senior Digital Account Management team to effectively manage day-to-day client needs.
- Work with the Senior Digital Account Management team to analyze key account campaign metrics including calls, form fills, CTR’s, ROI and KPI’s to ensure active campaigns are running smoothly. Duties could include but would not be limited to: Lead assessment: Listening to phone calls and checking form information to identify trends, opportunities and challenges. Monitoring each channel’s results to compare to channel and industry averages. Identifying issues with campaigns and seeking solutions to those issues.
- Assist in the creation of monthly client facing reporting decks as well as ad hoc requests for campaign reports.
- Assist the Senior Digital Account Management team in creating/editing proposals and onboarding decks as needed.
- Assist the Senior Digital Account Management team in set up and Q/C of digital marketing campaigns prior to their live dates to ensure smooth transitions to live campaigns. Duties may include but not be limited to placing and checking pixels, testing lead generation forms, checking tracking numbers, spell checking landing pages and ad copy.
- Be available to answer staff questions about digital marketing products and/or details on active campaigns.
- Identify and make formal strategy recommendations for active Times Union digital accounts.
Qualifications and Skills
- One year of experience in digital account management directly interfacing with clients
- Mid-level understanding of web design process, SEO, SEM, SMM, display advertising and analytics.
- Ability to use web metrics to power optimization suggestions and consultation strategies
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of basic html a plus
Job Type: Full-time
About Us: Hearst Digital Agency is driven to provide results for local, regional and national clients. As 1 of 5 Hearst Digital agencies across the country, we work with the latest innovations in marketing on behalf of our clients in healthcare, higher education, automotive, real estate, finance, retail, and other industries. From masterfully written and designed websites to search engine marketing and optimization, we’re trained to connect businesses to the right people. Plus, we make sure that positive first impressions are strengthened through reputation management, social media management, and email marketing. Hearst Digital Agency provides clients with exceptional digital marketing opportunities to help grow their businesses.